Deutsche Telekom Buys Time for T-Mobile From Breakup PackageCornelius Rahn
Deutsche Telekom AG, whose proposed $39 billion sale of T-Mobile USA to AT&T Inc. collapsed yesterday, has about a year before it needs to start the search for another partner amid rising costs for improving its network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis