Deutsche Telekom Buys Time for T-Mobile From Breakup PackageCornelius Rahn
Deutsche Telekom AG, whose proposed $39 billion sale of T-Mobile USA to AT&T Inc. collapsed yesterday, has about a year before it needs to start the search for another partner amid rising costs for improving its network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill