EPA Rule for Coal Plants Deemed ‘Unfortunate’ by IndustryMark Drajem
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s rule to curb toxic emissions from power plants drew criticism from industry and Republicans, and praise from environmental groups even before it is released this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day