Euro Weakens After Fitch Warns of Downgrade for France, ItalyCatarina Saraiva and Allison Bennett
The euro dropped against the majority of its most-traded counterparts as concern increased that the region’s leaders won’t be able to contain the sovereign-debt crisis after Fitch Ratings put France on negative outlook and said six other European nations may be downgraded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations