Wells Fargo Fined by Finra Selling Structured Notes to AgedMatt Robinson and Zeke Faux
Wells Fargo & Co. was fined $2 million by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority for failing to supervise its top salesman of reverse convertibles as he recommended the derivatives to elderly investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet