Sotheby’s Handles Lockout, Pay Costs Rise, Ruprecht Gets BonusPhilip Boroff
A four-month labor dispute at Sotheby’s has brought out actress Susan Sarandon and hundreds of Occupy Wall Street protesters on an issue that comes down to who gets to haul the Chippendales and Picassos.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations