New York Times Chief Janet Robinson to Retire at End of YearAlex Sherman and Edmund Lee
New York Times Co. Chief Executive Officer Janet Robinson will retire on Dec. 31 after seven years of steering the company through a turbulent time for the newspaper industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’