New York Times Chief Janet Robinson to Retire at End of YearAlex Sherman and Edmund Lee
New York Times Co. Chief Executive Officer Janet Robinson will retire on Dec. 31 after seven years of steering the company through a turbulent time for the newspaper industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks