Norway Cuts Rate by Half Point as Euro Crisis Hurts GrowthJosiane Kremer
Norway’s central bank slashed its benchmark interest rate by half a percentage point as the euro area’s debt crisis saps economic growth in the world’s second-wealthiest nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’