MF Global Probe Said to Investigate Use of Funds to Post MarginMatthew Leising and Silla Brush
U.S. authorities are investigating whether MF Global Holdings Ltd. intentionally tapped customer funds to cover the bankrupt firm’s margin payments on European government bond trades while lawmakers press top company officials on the possible misuse of as much as $1.2 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline