EU’s Treaty Plans Are Far From Done Deal, Handelsblatt ReportsBrian Parkin
German- and French-led plans to amend European Union rules to help combat the debt crisis face misgivings from the European Commission and potentially from some other member states, the Handelsblatt newspaper said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap