Egypt Islamists Fight for Seats During Second Round of VoteMariam Fam and Ola Galal
The two Islamist blocs that led the initial round of elections for Egypt’s first parliament since the removal of former President Hosni Mubarak are competing to consolidate their gains in the latest round of the vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt