Egypt Islamists Fight for Seats During Second Round of VoteMariam Fam and Ola Galal
The two Islamist blocs that led the initial round of elections for Egypt’s first parliament since the removal of former President Hosni Mubarak are competing to consolidate their gains in the latest round of the vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses