Corzine Visited NY Fed as MF Global Sought Primary Dealer StatusSilla Brush
Jon S. Corzine, former chairman and chief executive officer of MF Global Holdings Ltd., met with New York Federal Reserve officials in 2010 as the broker sought to become a primary dealer of government securities, Thomas C. Baxter Jr., general counsel of the New York Fed, said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy