Chevron Phillips to Spend $5 Billion on Texas Ethylene PlantJack Kaskey
Chevron Phillips Chemical Co., a joint venture equally owned by Chevron Corp. and ConocoPhillips, will spend about $5 billion to build one of the first new ethylene production facilities in the U.S. since 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C