Ban on Cell-Phone Use, Texting While Driving Sought by NTSBJeff Plungis and Angela Greiling Keane
U.S. drivers couldn’t send text messages or use mobile phones -- even with headsets or portable speakers -- under a U.S. National Transportation Safety Board recommendation aimed at preventing distracted-driving crashes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans