Hollywood Said to Court Amazon in Bid for Online Film SalesCliff Edwards, Michael White and Danielle Kucera
Hollywood studios, working to spur purchases of films and TV shows, are in talks to bring Amazon.com Inc. back into their online system called UltraViolet, people with knowledge of the situation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling