‘Zombie Misfits’ Creator Nexon Falls in Tokyo Trading DebutYuki Yamaguchi and Cliff Edwards
Nexon Co., a creator of games for Facebook Inc., fell on its first day of trading after holding Japan’s biggest initial share sale this year as investors worried that the social-gaming market may be saturating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’