‘Zombie Misfits’ Creator Nexon Falls in Tokyo Trading DebutYuki Yamaguchi and Cliff Edwards
Nexon Co., a creator of games for Facebook Inc., fell on its first day of trading after holding Japan’s biggest initial share sale this year as investors worried that the social-gaming market may be saturating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks