Hotel Lenders Avoid Foreclosures as $17.5 Billion in Loans LoomNadja Brandt
As $17.5 billion in securitized loans backed by U.S. hotels come due in the next two years, lenders are doing more to avoid foreclosure on lodging properties than on any other type of commercial real estate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn