Sany Eyes Plants in 10 Countries as China Digger Sales SlowMasumi Suga and Kiyotaka Matsuda
Sany Heavy Industry Co., the construction-equipment maker run by China’s richest man, plans to build factories in more than 10 foreign countries as domestic demand growth slows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap