Romney Joins Gingrich in Lining Up With Obama on Payroll Tax CutKristin Jensen and Steven Sloan
Republican presidential front-runners Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich are on President Barack Obama’s side in extending a payroll-tax break, even as the measure bogs down in partisan conflict in the U.S. Senate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards