Affymax Jumps Most in 16 Months on FDA Anemia-Drug ReviewMolly Peterson and Anna Edney
Affymax Inc. surged the most in 16 months after U.S. regulators said the company’s experimental anemia medicine works as well as drugs sold by Amgen Inc. and Johnson & Johnson for patients with chronic kidney disease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts