Gingrich Defends Conservative Bona Fides at Candidates’ ForumJulie Hirschfeld Davis
Former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich defended his fiscal conservative credentials last night in a televised Republican presidential forum, arguing that his achievements in Congress outweigh his past support for mandating health insurance and calls to address climate change -- both considered anathema to Republican base voters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner