Silver Lake Group Said to Bid $16.60 a Share for Yahoo StakeBrian Womack, Jeffrey McCracken and Serena Saitto
A group of investors led by private-equity firm Silver Lake offered to buy a minority stake in Yahoo! Inc. for about $16.60 a share, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap