Oil Rises to Two-Week High After Central Banks Boost LiquidityMark Shenk
Oil rose to a two-week high in New York after the Federal Reserve and five other central banks made additional funds available to ease strains from Europe’s debt crisis and as U.S. companies added more workers than projected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas