Honda to Sell Hybrid Accord Next Year, President SaysAnna Mukai and Yuki Hagiwara
Honda Motor Co., Japan’s third-largest carmaker, plans to introduce a hybrid version of its Accord sedan next year, President Takanobu Ito said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy