Clearwire Weighs Conserving Cash or Keeping Creditor SupportSarah Frier
Clearwire Corp., facing a $237 million interest payment tomorrow, will have to decide between conserving cash to fund its wireless business or satisfying creditors the company may need for financing in the future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries