Bernanke Should Testify on Secret Fed Loans, Cummings SaysBradley Keoun and Bob Ivry
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke should testify before a U.S. House of Representatives committee on the central bank’s loans to Wall Street firms during the 2008 financial crisis, Representative Elijah Cummings said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day