GM Offers Loaner Vehicles to Volt Buyers After Battery FiresDavid Welch
General Motors Co., taking steps to head off a potential backlash against the Chevrolet Volt, offered free loaner vehicles to buyers of the plug-in hybrid while it works with U.S. regulators to prevent battery fires.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner