Stocks, Commodities Advance on Europe Outlook, U.S. Retail SalesRob Verdonck and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
Global stocks rose for the first time in 11 days and commodities climbed after U.S. Thanksgiving weekend retail sales jumped to a record and speculation grew that European leaders will do more to tame the debt crisis. The euro rose, while Treasuries reversed earlier losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing