Woodside Shares in Sydney Likely to Underperform, RBC SaysJames Paton
Woodside Petroleum Ltd., Australia’s second-biggest oil producer, is likely to be an underperformer in Sydney trading because of uncertainty that it will deliver its natural gas projects, RBC Capital Markets said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap