Citigroup May Need to Pay More to Keep SEC Accord, Attorneys SayBob Van Voris
Citigroup Inc. may have to pay more than its proposed $285 million settlement with U.S. regulators over a collapsed collateralized debt obligation to satisfy a judge that the accord is fair, said lawyers following the case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again