Whistle-Blowers Seek SEC Bounties at a Rate of Seven per DayJesse Hamilton
Bounty-hunting corporate tipsters are filing reports of potential wrongdoing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at a rate of about seven per day, according to the first progress report from the agency’s new whistle-blower program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner