Canned Soup Increases Bisphenol A Exposure, Harvard Study SaysJack Kaskey
Exposure to a plastics additive that’s linked to health problems increases 13-fold when canned soup is eaten instead of soup made from fresh ingredients, according to a study by researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's