Bayer May Have Pitched Birth-Control Pill for Unapproved UseJef Feeley and Margaret Cronin Fisk
Units of Bayer AG, Germany’s largest drugmaker, may have sought to market the Yasmin family of birth-control pills for unapproved uses and misled women about the health risks the drug posed, according to company e-mails.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself