Bahrain Petroleum Sells 2012 Naphtha at $16 to $16.50 PremiumAnthony DiPaola
Bahrain Petroleum Co., the state-run refiner in the Persian Gulf island nation, agreed to sell naphtha for delivery next year at a premium of between $16 and $16.50 a metric ton above benchmark prices, according to two company officials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner