Yelp Files to Raise $100 Million in Initial Public OfferingDouglas MacMillan
Yelp Inc., a site featuring user reviews of restaurants and businesses, filed to raise as much as $100 million in a 2012 initial public offering, seeking to become the latest unprofitable Internet company to go public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's