Yelp Files to Raise $100 Million in Initial Public OfferingDouglas MacMillan
Yelp Inc., a site featuring user reviews of restaurants and businesses, filed to raise as much as $100 million in a 2012 initial public offering, seeking to become the latest unprofitable Internet company to go public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet