L.A. Dodgers Sue Fox in Bankruptcy Court Over TV ContractSteven Church
The Los Angeles Dodgers sued News Corp.’s Fox Sports, accusing the broadcaster of interfering with the bankrupt baseball team’s plan to sell itself and its television rights through a court-sanctioned auction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy