Enbridge Plans to Reverse Pipe Between Cushing and HoustonMike Lee and Edward Klump
Enbridge Inc. agreed to pay $1.15 billion for ConocoPhillips’s 50 percent share in the Seaway pipeline and will reverse the flow on the line to carry crude from Cushing, Oklahoma, to the Texas coast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures