Planning Office Holiday Parties Without LawsuitsJonathan A. Segal
Regrettably, the confluence of religious expression, social interaction, and alcohol consumption often results in a wonderful January for plaintiffs’ lawyers. Here are suggestions for planning and executing company holiday parties that celebrate the season while minimizing the legal risks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy