Paulson Said to Cut Risk in Main Funds Amid Europe CrisisKelly Bit
John Paulson, the billionaire hedge-fund manager having his worst year, is cutting risk in his hedge funds further as the European sovereign-debt crisis roils markets, according to two people briefed on the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations