Lawmakers Agree to Increase FHA Loan Limits in Spending BillPhil Mattingly
U.S. lawmakers reached an agreement to boost the maximum size of home loans backed by the Federal Housing Administration over opposition from some House Republicans and free-market interest groups.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure