Debt Accord May Be ‘Two-Step Process,’ Hensarling SaysGreg Stohr and Heidi Przybyla
The congressional committee charged with crafting a plan to cut the U.S. debt may use a “two-step process,” agreeing only on a broad framework for deficit reduction by its Nov. 23 deadline, the panel’s top Republican said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders