China ‘Basically Ready’ to Allow Foreign Firms to Sell StockBloomberg News
The Shanghai Stock Exchange said it’s “basically ready” to let foreign issuers sell stock, paving the way for companies from HSBC Holdings Plc to Coca-Cola Co. to list in the world’s second-biggest equity market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill