Jefferson County Bankruptcy a Blow to Long-Suffering BirminghamEsmé E. Deprez, Margaret Newkirk and Gigi Douban
Birmingham, Alabama, the most prominent industrial center in the Southeast before the civil-rights era, has been on a long losing streak that just got longer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020