Obama Administration Postpones Keystone XL Pipeline DecisionDavid Lerman and Jim Efstathiou Jr.
The U.S. State Department said it is delaying a decision on TransCanada Corp.’s Keystone XL oil pipeline to study an alternative route for the $7 billion project away from environmentally sensitive areas in Nebraska.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License