Bloomberg Calls for Ending Bush-Era Tax Cuts, ‘Loopholes’Henry Goldman and Heidi Przybyla
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg called for eliminating the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts for the wealthy and farm and energy subsidies, and ending what he called “tax loopholes” on carried interest enjoyed by hedge fund partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances