Citigroup Puts $800 Million in Own Funds Amid Volcker DraftDonal Griffin and Bradley Keoun
Citigroup Inc., the third-biggest U.S. lender, invested about $800 million of shareholders’ money in its own private-equity and hedge funds during the third quarter as regulators seek to curtail the practice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again