Burgundy Records Drive $14.5 Million H.K. Sale, Year’s BiggestFrederik Balfour
Bottles of Romanee Conti and Henri Jayer vintages sold for records in Hong Kong as Acker, Merrall & Condit said last night that it raised $14.5 million, the highest tally for a wine auction this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks