Payroll Gains in U.S. Probably Cooled as Jobless Rate StagnatedShobhana Chandra
Employers probably took on fewer workers in October, illustrating the “frustratingly slow” recovery that led Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke to say the U.S. central bank may need to take additional action, economists said before a report today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders