JPMorgan’s Dimon Draws Seattle Protests as Demonstrations SpreadBritton Staniar and Dawn Kopecki
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon was targeted by protesters during a keynote speech in Seattle last night, with activists picketing and chanting “banks got bailed out, we got sold out.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis