Gap Sees China Becoming Billion-Dollar Business in 3-4 YearsBloomberg News
Gap Inc. expects China to become a billion-dollar business in three to four years as the largest U.S. apparel chain operator speeds up expansion there, said David Zoba, its senior vice president for global real estate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing