NBA Players’ Union Asks Judge to Throw Out League’s LawsuitBob Van Voris
The union representing National Basketball Association players asked a judge to dismiss a league lawsuit seeking to have a court declare that its player lockout doesn’t violate antitrust law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing